LET’S GET STARTED!
- Enrollment: Opens February 15, 2022, and will close March 1, 2022.
- Equal priority is given to all as long as demographic and course selections are completed within this window of time.
- Before you get started:
- Review your student’s course recommendation form. If you have questions please contact your student’s counselor (contact information below).
- If you have questions regarding credits or classes, refer to the 2022-23 SJA Course Catalog found under Academics on our website.
- If not paid at pre-registration, there will be a $275 (per student) enrollment fee due as part of the online registration process.
REGISTRATION & ENROLLMENT
- Log in to Powerschool
- Log in (with your own parent username and password)
- Select SJA ENROLLMENT 2022-2023 (lower left)
- Complete as directed. Please allow at least 15 minutes to complete this section. Click NEXT as you proceed through the registration screens. You may SAVE and RETURN if you need to do so.
- Once you have completed the enrollment details, please REVIEW and SUBMIT.
- Once you submit, it will take approximately 24 hours for your students course selections to be opened. Your demographic details and registration payment must have been received for the course selections to open for the 2022-2023 school year.
- You will receive an email letting you know that you are ready for course requests.
- If you do not receive an email verify that you completed and submitted demographics and paid your registration fee ($275).
- If you completed both of these steps and have not received an email, contact Cathy McNally for support.
SYSTEM QUESTIONS? Contact Cathy McNally at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log in to PowerSchool (ONCE you receive the email letting you know you are ready for course requests)
- Click on CLASS REGISTRATION located on the left-hand side of the screen. Select course requests and submit. Tally of the primary credits can be found at the bottom of the page. Remember to look as there may be multiple pages within each subject matter (see bottom of window).
- If you are having trouble locating a core or an elective class you might need to arrow over to the next screen (see page numbers at bottom of the screen).
- Alternate Classes – If you are going to sign up for a summer course do not pick that course as an alternate.
- Courses are listed in alphabetical order.
If you have questions regarding course selection, please contact your student’s counselor.
Counselor by Last Name:
A – He: Jenny Hicks email@example.com
Hi – N: Kellie Maguire firstname.lastname@example.org
O – Z: Natalie Muehlberger email@example.com
What if I have not met a prerequisite for a class?
If you have not met a prerequisite for a course and are unable to enroll, email your counselor.
What if I took summer courses?
If you took this course as a prerequisite for a different course, email your counselor.
What if I did not get recommended for a course I was hoping to take?
If you did not receive a course recommendation for a class you were hoping to take, please reach out to your current course teacher.