CAREERS & JOB OPENINGS
Long-Term Technology Substitutes
St. James Academy is looking to hire long term substitute for Technology this semester. The Technology sub will run approximately May 1st through May 24th. The ideal candidates will be practicing Catholics with experience working in secondary education. Those interested should complete a substitute teacher application at the Archdiocesan website and should send a cover letter and resume to the St. James principal, Dr. Shane Rapp, at email@example.com.
The Mission of St. James Academy is to pass on the Catholic faith from this generation to the next while holding the highest standards of educating students. The full infusion of the Catholic faith in every lesson, interaction and relationship are central to fulfilling this mission.
What are We Looking for in New Teachers and Staff?
- Practicing Catholics who are committed to lighting the fire of our faith in the minds and hearts of young people.
- Licensed teachers who are experts in their field and passionate about sharing that knowledge with students.
- Engaging educators who know how to stimulate young minds through active learning.
- Organized adults who can inject the love of their faith into their lesson plans.
- Enthusiastic leaders who are willing to continue their own learning and apply that new knowledge.
- Responsible problem solvers who are able to utilize technology and data to make creative decisions in their daily activities.
Sign up online here
Complete the online application with the Archdiocesan Education Office at www.archkckcs.org only if you are applying for a teaching position and don’t currently work in our Archdiocese. This includes coaches who will be teaching in the building.
Candidates will be contacted for an interview only after all steps of the diocese process have been completed.
In compliance with Archdiocesan policy, candidates who currently teach in an Archdiocesan school must notify their current principal of their intent to interview before an interview can take place.