CAREERS & JOB OPENINGS
St. James Academy in Lenexa, KS is looking for a head softball coach for the 2022 Spring Season. St. James Academy exists to pass on the Catholic Faith to the next generation and our ideal candidate should be a witness to our Catholic Faith and be able to guide our student-athletes within our school’s mission. Ideal candidates will have coaching experience and focused leadership for all levels of competition and for assistant coaches. To apply for this position, please email your resume, cover letter, and references to our Director of Athletics and Activities, Jared Herzet, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in joining St. James Academy!
The Mission of St. James Academy is to pass on the Catholic faith from this generation to the next while holding the highest standards of educating students. The full infusion of the Catholic faith in every lesson, interaction and relationship are central to fulfilling this mission.
What are We Looking for in New Teachers and Staff?
- Practicing Catholics who are committed to lighting the fire of our faith in the minds and hearts of young people.
- Licensed teachers who are experts in their field and passionate about sharing that knowledge with students.
- Engaging educators who know how to stimulate young minds through active learning.
- Organized adults who can inject the love of their faith into their lesson plans.
- Enthusiastic leaders who are willing to continue their own learning and apply that new knowledge.
- Responsible problem solvers who are able to utilize technology and data to make creative decisions in their daily activities.
Complete the online application with the Archdiocesan Education Office at www.archkckcs.org only if you are applying for a teaching position and don’t currently work in our Archdiocese. This includes coaches who will be teaching in the building.
Send your updated resume and cover letter to the SJA principal, Dr. Shane Rapp, at email@example.com
Once all requirements with the Archdiocese are completed and information has been sent to Dr. Rapp, your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted to let you know if the process will proceed with an interview or not.
In compliance with Archdiocesan policy, candidates who currently teach in an Archdiocesan school must notify their current principal of their intent to interview before an interview can take place.