- Thursday, Sept. 7, 2017
- St. James Commons, 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
- Mingle with your fellow SJA Moms
- Bring your favorite bottle of wine to share
- Extra bottles will be donated to SJA’s Auction
- Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2017
- St. James Commons, 5:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Mother Daughter Luncheon & Fashion Show
- Saturday, March 3, 2018
- St. James Commons, 11:00 a.m.
- Teacher Conference Luncheons: Twice Yearly – Help provide food/beverages as needed for teachers during conferences.
- Teacher Goodies: Year Round – Once a month help coordinate/create a small token of appreciation to teachers and staff.
- Father/Daughter & Mother/Son Dances: Help with planning, decorations, setup and/or cleanup.
- Christmas Boutique: Help with planning, coordinating vendors, setup, and cleanup.
- Mother Daughter Luncheon & Fashion Show: Help with planning and organizing, decorations and securing boutiques.
- Staff Appreciation Week: Assist in planning special and memorable events for teachers and staff.
- Used Uniform Sale: Help set up, collect and sell used uniforms at our annual Summer sale.
Interested in Volunteering? Contact: Amber Hellwig