Mobile bidding for the Silent Auction will open up 24 hours in advance at 6:00 p.m. Everyone will receive an email with instructions and a bidding number.
Please come to the Auction with your cell phone and/or iPad fully charged or bring your charger. Charging stations will be available in case phone batteries get low. Bidding stations will be available to offer assistance to those who don’t feel comfortable bidding on their mobile phone.
How to Mobile Bid
When you register your mobile number at check-in:
- You will receive a text message with a link within 60 seconds of being checked in.
- Tap the link on your screen—it will open your browser and take you directly to the bidder interface.
- To verify your name, tap the Yes button.
- Search packages by number, keyword, or category and select your action (Details/Bid, etc.).
- You can bid the next increment, set a max bid, or “Watch” packages.
- If your max bid is the highest, the system will automatically bid in your favor until you are outbid or the silent auction closes.
- If you are out-bid, you will receive an out-bid text message.
- To get back to the main screen, select the icon.
- To go to list of bids and open items you are currently winning, tap the My Bids button.
- To find out what packages have no bids, tap the No Bids Pkgs button.
Other options to get started:
- Go to the URL [Insert your organization’s bidding url] and use your bidder number to log in.
- Follow the same steps as above.
Mobile Bidding Technology provided by Greater Giving www.greatergiving.com