ACT Testing Dates & Deadlines
View ACT Testing Dates
Register at: www.actstudent.org with St. James Academy.
To find SJA as a testing site:
- Use Zip Code 66227 or Test Center Code 238920
- Use code 171720 to send test results to SJA
WHEN SHOULD MY STUDENT TAKE THE ACT?
- It is recommended for students to take the ACT at least three times and at least once by June of their junior year.
- Before taking the ACT, we recommend that you complete Geometry, Biology, Chemistry, Algebra I and completed or enrolled in Algebra II.
- If you are not happy with your Junior spring or summer ACT score, you can still take the test in the fall of Senior year. Many students take the test multiple times; the September and October testing dates are particularly popular. If you’re considering taking the December test during Senior year, make sure your college(s) accept the results of the test; for some, the December results may be released too late to be considered.