- Student Life
Considering that 950 students are expected next year, the enrollment process has moved along smoothly thus far. However, nearly one-third of our 2017-18 students are not yet enrolled! Please get the steps underway by Wednesday evening, tomorrow, so course requests can be completed by Friday afternoon.
Tips for enrollment success:
1. Access the registration steps through the Powerschool Parent log-in, not your current student’s log-in.
2. For rising sophomores through seniors the $250 enrollment fee can be paid electronically as part of the enrollment steps, or check or cash can be directed to the business office. (Incoming freshmen already paid this fee).
3. Remember, it’s a two-step process; once your initial log-in is complete and payment is received, it can take additional time (up to 24 hours) for access to the course selections step.
4. Course requests are final; no schedule changes will be allowed.
5. All enrollment instructions were mailed to students’ households the end of January. For assistance with your log-in, contact the Registrar’s office. For assistance with courses, contact your Counselor’s office.